We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team in Las Vegas. The job will require all stages of managing the project, including but not limited to: determining Union requirements, reviewing job specifications, visiting job sites attending pre-construction meetings, reviewing contracts, preparing the project, maintaining the schedule and submittals, communicating with contractors, ordering materials, managing change orders, quality control, and overseeing the close-out process. The candidate must be a US citizen or authorized to work in the US.
If you possess the qualifications required, and our company core values match those you seek in a potential employer, we would like to hear from you. Our team is dedicated to achieving success. We embrace both exceptional individual efforts and collaborative teamwork.
- A minimum of five (5) years of industry experience with various sized projects, with direct experience in specifically managing large storefronts, window walls, curtain walls, and other glazing systems
- High School Diploma and some college (certification or Associates degree), in Construction or Architectural Technology coursework
- Working knowledge of field practices, procedures, and concepts, and current knowledge of building codes
- Experienced with materials, machines, tools, and equipment used in the Industry
- Firm knowledge of reading blueprints as well as architectural and structural drawings
- Excellent customer service skills
- Listening and problem-solving skills are critical
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of Windows Operating System, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Microsoft Project
- A Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- A generous benefits package
- An Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- An ownership-oriented corporate climate that values and respects all partners
Please send your completed application, resumé, and a cover letter to [email protected].